- Owner: AINHOA HERRERA RODRÍGUEZ
- NIF: 46.144.526-V
- Registered office: C / Duran i Borrell 8, 08023 Barcelona
- Social activity is: confection of textile products
- Email: email@example.com
- Purpose of website: online store (e-commerce)
Personal data protection
Your data protection rights
How to exercise your rights: You can send a written communication to the registered office of AINHOA HERRERA RODRÍGUEZ or to the email address indicated in the heading of this legal notice, including in both cases a photocopy of your ID or other similar identification document, to request the exercise of the following rights:
- Right to request access to personal data: you can ask AINHOA HERRERA RODRÍGUEZ if this company is treating your information.
- Right to request rectification (in case they are incorrect) or deletion.
- Right to request the limitation of their treatment, in which case they will only be kept by AINHOA HERRERARODRÍGUEZ for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to oppose the treatment: AINHOA HERRERA RODRÍGUEZ will stop treating the data in the way you indicate, unless for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or the defense of possible claims have to continue treating.
- Right to the portability of the data: in case you want your data to be processed by another firm, AINHOA HERRERA RODRÍGUEZ will provide the portability of your data to the new person in charge.
- Right to deletion of data: and except legal imperative will be deleted after your confirmation.
Models, forms and more information about your rights: Official website of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection
Possibility of withdrawing consent: in the case that you have granted consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw it at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
How to complain to the Control Authority: If you consider that there is a problem with the way AINHOA HERRERA RODRÍGUEZ is handling your data, you can address your complaints to the AINHOA HERRERA RODRÍGUEZ Security Manager (indicated above) or to the data protection authority that corresponds, being the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, the one indicated in the case of Spain.
Right to forget and access to your personal data
At all times you will have the right to review, recover, anonymize and / or erase, totally or partially, the data stored on the Website. You just have to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and request it or you can place the order on our Personal Data Request page
Conservation of data
Disaggregated data: The disaggregated data will be preserved without a deletion period.
Customer data of the online store: The period of conservation of personal data will vary depending on the service that the client contracts in our online store. In any case, it will be the minimum necessary, being able to stay until:
- 4 years: Law on Infractions and Sanctions in the Social Order (obligations in terms of affiliation, registrations, cancellations, payment of salaries …); Arts. 66 and next General Tax Law (accounting books …);
- 5 years: Art. 1964 Civil Code (personal actions without special term)
- 6 years: Art. 30 Commercial Code (accounting books, invoices …)
- 10 years: Art. 25 Law on the Prevention of Money Laundering and Financing of Terrorism.
Data subscribers to the feed by e-mail: Since the user subscribes until it is unsubscribed.
Subscriber information to the newsletter: From the moment the user subscribes until they unsubscribe.
Data of users uploaded by AINHOA HERRERA RODRÍGUEZ to pages and profiles in social networks: From the moment the user offers his consent until he withdraws it.
Data security and secrecy
AINHOA HERRERA RODRÍGUEZ is committed to the use of data, to respect their confidentiality and to use them in accordance with their purpose, as well as to comply with their obligation to store them and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data.
You guarantee that the personal data provided through the form are true, being obliged to communicate any modification thereof. Likewise, you guarantee that all the information provided corresponds to your real situation, which is up to date and accurate. In addition, you must maintain your updated data at all times, being solely responsible for the inaccuracy or falsity of the data provided and the damages that may cause to AINHOA HERRERA RODRÍGUEZ or third parties due to the use of said information.
AINHOA HERRERA RODRÍGUEZ adopts reasonably adequate security measures to detect the existence of viruses, brute force attacks and code injections.
However, you must be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and that, therefore, AINHOA HERRERA RODRÍGUEZ can not guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations in computer systems (software and hardware) of the User or in their electronic documents and files contained therein.
In spite of this, in order to guarantee the security and privacy of your personal data, AINHOA HERRERA RODRÍGUEZ has an active security surveillance system that reports on each user activity and possible breaches in the security of user data. .
In case any gap is detected, AINHOA HERRERA RODRÍGUEZ undertakes to inform users within a maximum period of 72 hours.
What information do we collect from users and what do we use it for?
E-mail, contact forms, newsletter and other means of communication
All products and services offered on this website ainhoaherrera.com refer to contact forms, comment forms and forms to make user registration, newsletter subscription and / or purchase orders.
This website always requires the prior consent of the users to process their personal data for the indicated purposes.
You have the right to revoke your prior consent at any time.
Record of data processing activities
Data collected through the web: The personal data collected will be processed automatically and incorporated into the corresponding files of which AINHOA HERRERA RODRÍGUEZ is the owner.
- We will get your IP, which will be used to check the origin of the message in order to offer you information, protection against SPAM comments and to detect possible irregularities (for example: opposite parts of the same case write on the website from the same IP), as well as data related to your ISP.
- Likewise, you can provide us with your information through email and other means of communication indicated in the contact section.
Comment form: On the web there is the possibility that users leave comments to the site’s publications. There is a cookie that stores the data provided by the user so you do not have to re-enter them in each new visit and also the address, name, web and IP address are collected internally. The data is stored on the servers of OVH HISPANO, SLU.
User registration: Not accepted unless expressly requested.
Purchase form: To access the products and services offered in our online store, the user has a purchase form subject to the contract conditions specified in our commercial policy and contracting conditions where contact and payment information will be required . The data is stored on the servers of OVH HISPANO, SLU.
We collect information about you during the payment process in our store. This information may include, and not only this, your name, address, email, telephone, payment details and other necessary to process your orders.
The management of this data allows us to:
- Send you important information of your account / order / service.
- Respond to your requests, complaints and refund requests.
- Process payments and avoid fraudulent transactions.
- Set up and manage your account, give you technical and customer service, and verify your identity.
Additionally, we may also collect the following information:
- Location and traffic data (including the IP address and browser) if you place an order, or if we need to estimate taxes and shipping costs based on your location.
- Visited product pages and displayed content while your session is active.
- Your comments and product reviews if you choose to leave them.
- Shipping address if you ask for shipping costs before making the purchase while your session is active.
- Essential cookies to track the contents of your cart while your session is active.
- Email and password of your account to allow you to access your account, if you have one.
- If you create an account we keep your name, address and phone number, to use them in your future orders.
- Email: Our email service provider is Google, Inc., through Google Apps for businesses.
Instant messaging: ainhoaherrera.com does not provide service through instant messaging, such as WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger or Line.
Providers of payment services: Through ainhoaherrera.com, you can access, through links, to third party websites, such as PayPal or Stripe, to make payments for the services provided by AINHOA HERRERA RODRÍGUEZ. At no time does the staff of AINHOA HERRERA RODRÍGUEZ have access to the bank details (for example, the credit card number) that you provide to said third parties.
Content embedded from other websites
The articles of ainhoaherrera.com may include embedded content (eg videos, images, articles, etc.). The embedded content from other
Contenido incrustado desde otras webs
The articles of ainhoaherrera.com may include embedded content (eg videos, images, articles, etc.). The content embedded from other websites behaves in the same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Other services: Certain services provided through our website may contain specific conditions with specific provisions regarding the protection of personal data. It is essential to read and accept it prior to requesting the service in question.
Purpose and legitimation: The purpose of the processing of this data will be solely to provide you with the information or services that you request.
Presence in networks: AINHOA HERRERA RODRÍGUEZ has profiles in some of the main social networks of the Internet.
Purpose and legitimation: The treatment that AINHOA HERRERA RODRÍGUEZ will carry out with the data within each of the aforementioned networks will be, at most, the one that the social network allows to the corporate profiles. Thus, AINHOA HERRERA RODRÍGUEZ may inform, when the law does not prohibit it, its followers by any means that the social network allows about its activities, presentations, offers, as well as providing personalized customer service.
Data extraction: Under no circumstances will AINHOA HERRERA RODRÍGUEZ extract data from social networks, unless the user’s consent is expressly and expressly obtained for it.
Rights: When, due to the very nature of social networks, the effective exercise of the data protection rights of the follower is subject to the modification of the personal profile of this, AINHOA HERRERA RODRÍGUEZ will help and advise you to that extent of its possibilities.
Managers of treatment outside the EU
Email: The email service of AINHOA HERRERA RODRÍGUEZ is provided using the services of Google Inc. through Google Apps.
Social networks: AINHOA HERRERA RODRÍGUEZ makes use of the American social networks YouTube, Facebook and Twitter, to whom an international transfer of data is made, analytical and technical in relation to the website being in its servers in which AINHOA HERRERA RODRÍGUEZ treats the data that, through them, users, subscribers or sailors deliver to AINHOA HERRERA RODRÍGUEZ or share with it.
Payment providers: So that you can pay through PayPal or Stripe, AINHOA HERRERA RODRÍGUEZ will send the strictly necessary data of those to these payment processors for the issuance of the corresponding request for payment.
You will always have the right to access, rectification, deletion, limitation, portability and forgetting your data.
From the moment you register as a user in ainhoaherrera.com, AINHOA HERRERA RODRÍGUEZ has access to: User name and email address, IP address, postal address, ID / CIF and payment information.
In any case AINHOA HERRERA RODRÍGUEZ reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, but informing, the presentation and configuration of the website ainhoaherrera.com as this legal notice.
Commitments and obligations with our users
The access and / or use of ainhoaherrera.com attributes to the user the status of user, accepting, from this moment, fully and without reservation, this legal notice in relation to certain services and contents of ainhoaherrera.com.
In the use of ainhoaherrera.com the user undertakes not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of AINHOA HERRERA RODRÍGUEZ or of third parties or that could damage, render useless or overload the ainhoaherrera.com portal or to prevent, in any way, the normal use of ainhoaherrera.com.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a harmless file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their team and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment.
Thus, there are cookies that obtain information related to the number of pages visited, the city to which the IP address from which it is accessed is assigned, the number of new users, the frequency and recidivism of the visits, the time of visit, the browser, the operator or the type of terminal from which the visit is made.
What is NOT a cookie?
It is not a virus, or a Trojan, or a worm, or spam, or spyware, or open windows pop-up.
What information does a cookie store?
Cookies do not usually store sensitive information about you, such as credit cards or bank details, photographs, your ID or personal information, etc. The data they keep are of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of contents, etc.
The web server does not associate you as a person, but to your web browser. In fact, if you browse regularly with Internet Explorer and try to browse the same website with Firefox or Chrome you will see that the web does not realize that you are the same person because it is really associating the browser, not the person.
What happens if I disable cookies?
So that you understand the scope that can have to deactivate the cookies we show you some examples:
- You will not be able to share content from that website on Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
- The website will not be able to adapt the contents to your personal preferences, as often happens in online stores.
- You will not be able to access the personal area of ??the web, such as My account, or My profile or My orders.
- Online stores: It will be impossible for you to make purchases online, they will have to be telephone or visiting the physical store if you have it.
- It will not be possible to customize your geographical preferences as time zone, currency or language.
- The website will not be able to perform web analytics on visitors and traffic on the web, which will make it difficult for the website to be competitive.
- You can not write on the blog, you can not upload photos, post comments, rate or rate content. The web will not be able to know if you are a human or an automated application that publishes spam.
- It will not be possible to show sectorized advertising, which will reduce the advertising revenue of the web.
What types of cookies are there?
Types of cookies depending on the entity that manages the computer or domain from where the cookies are sent and treat the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- Own cookies: Are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they can not be considered as own cookies.
You can disable the use of the DART cookie from the Google ad system by accessing the Google privacy center.
In addition, browsers can also allow users to view and delete cookies individually.
You have more information about Cookies in: Wikipedia
This site can also host web beacons (also known as web bugs). Web beacons are usually small images of a pixel by a pixel, visible or invisible placed within the source code of the web pages of a site. Web beacons serve and are used in a similar way to cookies. In addition, web beacons are often used to measure the traffic of users who visit a web page and can draw a pattern of users of a site.
You have more information about web beacons in: Wikipedia
- Google, como proveedor asociado, utiliza cookies para publicar anuncios en ainhoaherrera.com.
- Puedes inhabilitar el uso de la cookie de DART del sistema de anuncios de Google accediendo al centro de privacidad de Google.
Además, los navegadores pueden también permitir a los usuarios ver y borrar cookies individualmente.
Dispones de más información sobre las Cookies en: Wikipedia
Third party cookies
In some cases, we share information about visitors to this site anonymously or in aggregate with third parties such as advertisers, sponsors or auditors for the sole purpose of improving our services. All these processing tasks will be regulated according to the legal norms and all your data protection rights will be respected according to the current regulation.
What types of cookies are used on this website?
By accessing the web ainhoaherrera.com we inform you that if you continue browsing you will be installed several own and third-party cookies corresponding to the analytics of the web (by way of example: Google Analytics or similar tools) to help the website analyze the use of the website and improve its usability, but in no case are associated with data that may come to identify you. The data they keep are of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of contents, etc. The web server does not associate you as a person but to your web browser
ainhoaherrera.com uses own and third party cookies to get you a better browsing experience, share content on social networks, leave comments and to obtain statistics of our users.
As a user, you can reject the processing of data or information by blocking these cookies through the appropriate configuration of your browser. However, you should know that if you do, this site may not work properly.
You can even check your preferences about the cookies of this website right now in the following button:
How are cookies managed?
Since cookies are normal text files, they can be scanned with most text editors or word processing programs. You can click on a cookie to open it. Below is a list of links on how to view cookies in different browsers. If you use another browser, consult the information on cookies in the browser itself. If you use a mobile phone, check the device manual for more information.
Internet Explorer 8-10: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
Setting cookies for the most popular browsers
Here’s how to access a specific cookie from the Chrome browser. Note: these steps may vary depending on the browser version:
- Go to Settings or Preferences through the File menu or by clicking the personalization icon that appears on the top right.
- You will see different sections, click the option Show advanced options.
- Go to Privacy, Content Settings.
- Select All cookies and site data.
- A list with all the cookies ordered by domain will appear. To make it easier for you to find the cookies of a specific domain, enter the address partially or completely in the Search cookies field.
- After making this filter, one or several lines with the cookies of the requested web appear on the screen. Now you just have to select it and press the X to proceed with its elimination
To access the browser settings of the Internet Explorer browser follow these steps (may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Tools, Internet Options
- Click on Privacy
- Move the slider to adjust the level of privacy you want.
To access the cookie settings of the Firefox browser follow these steps (may vary depending on the version of the browser):
Go to Options or Preferences according to your operating system.
- Click on Privacy
- In History choose Use custom settings for history.
- Now you will see the option Accept cookies, you can activate or deactivate it according to your preferences.
To access the cookie settings of the Safari browser for OSX follow these steps (may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Preferences, then Privacy.
- In this place you will see the option Block cookies so that you can adjust the type of block you wish to make.
To access the cookie settings of the Safari browser for iOS follow these steps (may vary depending on the version of the browser):
- Go to Settings, then Safari.
- Go to Privacy and Security, you will see the option Block cookies so that you can adjust the type of block you wish to make.
To access the browser cookie settings for Android devices follow these steps (may vary depending on the browser version):
- Run the browser and press the Menu key, then Settings.
- Go to Security and Privacy, you will see the option Accept cookies to activate or deactivate the box.
To access the browser cookie settings for Windows Phone devices follow these steps (may vary depending on the browser version):
- Open Internet Explorer, then More, then Settings
- Now you can activate or deactivate the Allow cookies box.
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place you must exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither ainhoaherrera.com nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision of not accepting them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and agrees not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires such effect. According to Google it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhering to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations.
Review my preferences about cookies on this site
Again, I remind you that you can always review your preferences on the acceptance, or not, of cookies on this website by clicking on the following button:
LEGAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE CONTENT
ainhoaherrera.com contains texts prepared for merely informative or informative purposes that may not reflect the current status of legislation or jurisprudence and refer to general situations so that its content can never be applied by the user to specific cases.
The opinions expressed in them do not necessarily reflect the views of AINHOA HERRERA RODRÍGUEZ.
The content of articles published on ainhoaherrera.com can not be considered, in any case, a substitute for legal advice.
The user must not act on the basis of the information contained in ainhoaherrera.com without previously resorting to the corresponding professional advice.
Intellectual and industrial property rights
Through these General Conditions, no intellectual or industrial property rights are transferred to the ainhoaherrera.com portal or any of its component elements, and the User is expressly prohibited from reproducing, transforming, distributing, publicly communicating, making available to the public, extracting , reuse, resubmission or use of any nature, by any means or procedure, of any of them, except in cases where it is legally permitted or authorized by the owner of the corresponding rights.
The user knows and accepts that the entire website, containing the text, images, designs, software, contents (including structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of the same), audiovisual material and graphics, without being exhaustive, is protected by trademarks, copyrights and other registered legitimate rights, in accordance with the international treaties to which Spain is a party and other property rights and laws of Spain.
In the event that a user or a third party considers that a violation of their legitimate intellectual property rights has occurred due to the introduction of certain content on ainhoaherrera.com, they must notify said circumstance to AINHOA HERRERA RODRÍGUEZ indicating:
Personal data of the owner of the rights allegedly infringed, or indicate the representation with which he acts in case the claim is presented by a third party other than the interested party.
Indicate the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location in ainhoaherrera.com, the accreditation of the intellectual property rights indicated and express declaration in which the interested party is responsible for the accuracy of the information provided in the notification.
Regulation and conflict resolution
The present conditions of use of ainhoaherrera.com are governed in each and every one of its extremes by Spanish law. The language of drafting and interpretation of this legal notice is Spanish. This legal notice will not be filed individually for each user but will remain accessible through the Internet at ainhoaherrera.com.
Users may submit to the Consumer Arbitration System, of which AINHOA HERRERA RODRÍGUEZ will be a party to resolve any controversy or claim derived from this text or any activity of AINHOA HERRERA RODRÍGUEZ, except to resolve those conflicts that arise due to the development of an activity that requires registration, in which case the user must go to the appropriate body of the appropriate bar association.
Users who have the status of consumers or users as defined by Spanish regulations and reside in the European Union, if they have had a problem with an online purchase made to AINHOA HERRERA RODRÍGUEZ, to try to reach an out-of-court settlement can go to the Online Litigation Resolution Platform, created by the European Union and developed by the European Commission under Regulation (EU) 524/2013.
Provided that the user is not a consumer or user, and when there is no rule that obliges otherwise, the parties agree to submit to the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid, as this is the place where the contract is concluded, expressly waiving any another jurisdiction that could correspond to them.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM USERS
Access and / or use of ainhoaherrera.com to whom the condition of User is made, accepting, from this moment, fully and without reservation, this legal notice, as well as the particular conditions that, if applicable, complement it , in relation to certain services and contents of ainhoaherrera.com.
The user is informed, and accepts, that access to ainhoaherrera.com does not imply, in any way, the beginning of a commercial relationship with AINHOA HERRERA RODRÍGUEZ. In this way, the user agrees to use the website, its services and contents without contravening current legislation, good faith and public order. It is prohibited to use the website for illicit or harmful purposes, or that, in any way, may cause damage or prevent the normal functioning of the website. Regarding the contents of this website, it is prohibited:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification, in whole or in part, unless authorized by its legitimate owners.
- Any violation of the rights of the provider or the legitimate owners.
- Its use for commercial or advertising purposes.
The ainhoaherrera.com website pages provide links to other own websites and content that are owned by third parties of manufacturers or suppliers.
The only object of the links is to provide the User the possibility of accessing said links and knowing our products, although AINHOA HERRERA RODRÍGUEZ is not responsible in any case for the results that may be derived to the user for accessing said links.
The user who intends to establish any technical link device from its website to the ainhoaherrera.com portal must obtain the prior written authorization of AINHOA HERRERA RODRÍGUEZ.
The establishment of the link does not imply in any case the existence of relations between AINHOA HERRERA RODRÍGUEZ and the owner of the site where the link is established, nor the acceptance or approval by AINHOA HERRERA RODRÍGUEZ of its contents or services.
Other conditions of use of this website
The user undertakes to make diligent use of the website and the services accessible from it, in full compliance with the law, good customs and this legal notice.
Likewise, it undertakes, unless prior, express and written authorization of AINHOA HERRERA RODRÍGUEZ to use the information contained on the website, exclusively for its information, and can not directly or indirectly commercially exploit the contents to which it has access.
This site stores a data file related to the comments sent to this site. You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition by sending an email to the address email@example.com.
This site, the associated domains and the ownership of the content belong to AINHOA HERRERA RODRÍGUEZ, NIF 46.144.526-V, with registered address at C / Duran i Borrell 8, 08023 Barcelona.
This website contains hyperlinks that lead to other websites managed by third parties outside our organization. AINHOA HERRERA RODRÍGUEZ does not guarantee nor is responsible for the content that is collected in these web pages.
Unless expressly authorized, prior and in writing by AINHOA HERRERA RODRÍGUEZ, the reproduction is strictly prohibited, except for private use, transformation, and in general any other form of exploitation, by any procedure, of all or part of the contents of this site Web.
It is strictly forbidden to carry out any manipulation or alteration of this website without the prior consent of AINHOA HERRERA RODRÍGUEZ. Consequently, AINHOA HERRERA RODRÍGUEZ will assume any responsibility derived, or that could derive, from said alteration or manipulation by third parties.
Exercise of ARCO rights
You can exercise, with respect to the data collected, the rights recognized in the Organic Law 15/1999, of access, rectification or cancellation of data and opposition. Therefore I inform you that you can exercise these rights by written and signed request that you can send, along with a photocopy of your ID or equivalent identification document, to the postal address of AINHOA HERRERA RODRÍGUEZ, NIF 46.144.526-V, with address at C / Duran i Borrell 8, 08023 Barcelona or by e-mail, attached a photocopy of ID to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before 10 days we will respond to your request to confirm the execution of the right that you have requested exercise.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility
AINHOA HERRERA RODRÍGUEZ does not grant any guarantee nor is liable, in any case, for damages of any kind that could be caused by:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the web or its services and contents;
- The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programs in the contents;
- Illegal, negligent, fraudulent use or contrary to this Legal Notice;
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
AINHOA HERRERA RODRÍGUEZ is not liable under any circumstances for damages that may arise from the illegal or improper use of this website.
European online dispute resolution platform
The European Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform that is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. Consumers can submit their claims through the online dispute resolution platform
Applicable law and jurisdiction
In general, the relations between AINHOA HERRERA RODRÍGUEZ and the users of its telematic services, present on this website, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
In general, the relations between AINHOA HERRERA RODRÍGUEZ and the users of its telematic services, present on this website, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction.
We will always be searchable: Our contact
In case any user has any doubt about these legal conditions or any comments on the ainhoaherrera.com portal, please go to email@example.com or use the contact form available on the website.
Acceptance and consent
Commercial post office
In accordance with current legislation, AINHOA HERRERA RODRÍGUEZ does not perform SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial e-mails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms in ainhoaherrera.com, the User has the possibility to give their express consent to receive our Newsletter / bulletin, regardless of the commercial information requested.